Friday, April 30, 2010

Card Demonstration at Home

Not only have Mum and I been attending card mornings at the libraries but Jenny ... the lovely lady who takes the classes at Caboolture library came and gave a class at home. Jenny also demonstrates Stampin Up and these are the lovely cards which we made on this morning.

This would have to be one of my favourite stamp sets. I have seen so many wonderful ways it has been used. With this one we used the pens to ink the stamp before placing it on the card. I love the soft washed look which the flowers have.
Embossing and sponging were different techniques which we used for this card.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.