Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flower Photos for my Gardening Friends

I've been sorting through my photos from earlier this year and came across these photos of colourful and some unusual plants.

This grevillea is at a friend's home. It's a wonderful specimen and flowers profusely.
I love the Illawarra Flame Trees (Brachychiton Acerifolius) with their bright red flowers. Usuall this tree loses its leaves and it then covered with this wonderful display of which stands out amoungst the greenery.

This is one of my Dancing Lady Orchids (Oncidium) in flower.
This is one of my favourite orchids as it belonged to my Grandma who gave it to me over 30 years ago.
One of my ginger plants.My white bat plant in flower. I also have a black one and although they are both unusual it's the white one which is my favourite.

1 comment:

Stella Ramona said...

Again, such GREAT photos!
I am so chaffed (spel?) that you kept my little I Love Aussie brad. Good on you, Keryn, you are the sweetest!

Another great post!
Stella Ramona

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.