Monday, April 19, 2010

Instructions for a basic card.

Here are instructions for making a simple card. Mine is for Christmas but just use different papers and sentiments to make one for any occasion.

You need a card in whatever size you want to use. I cut an A4 sheet of card in half, and then took one piece which I then folded in half. Also a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than the front of the card, a piece of plain card cut smaller than the patterned paper, 2 strips of ribbon and a sentiment stamped on a small piece of card.
First place double sided tape (DST) on the small plain card, the back of the patterned paper and the back of the sentiment.
Stick the patterned paper to the card base and the ribbons to the smaller piece of cardstock.
Turn the smaller piece of card over and secure the ribbon ends. Then use DST to fix this card to the centre of the patterned paper.
Lastly add the sentiment to the middle of the small piece of card.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.