Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Cards

These are some more of the card which I have made.
I'm not sure why this one shows sideways as the orignial photo is the right way up - lol - just one of those things. This was from a card-making morning which was held at the Caboolture library. We used embossing powder on the stamp.
Another one which doesn't want to show the correct way. The next two were also made at a card-making morning at the Caboolture library.
Every second Tuesday a group of friends meet at home for a card-making / craft day. These are some of the cards which I have made.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.