Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Cards at Deception Bay Library

In May we again attended a workshop at the Deception Bay library which was run by Robyn. Another very enjoyable morning.........

This card Mum and I had made previously at a make and take which Robyn held at her home however it's a lovely card and we were more than happy to make another.
I always love distressing card whether it's scrapping or card-making. I love the grungy look that it gives the paper. This time we used a different technique with inking the stamp using the main colour on it and then daubing the second over the top.
The following card was interesting with the way the card was die cut one way with the BigShot and then put sideways and die cut again.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.