Friday, April 30, 2010

April Cards at Deception Bay Library

Mum and I have been attending card making workshops at various libraries in our area. At Deception Bay they are run monthly by Robyn who has some terrific ideas. They are all made using Stampin Up products.

In this card we used a die cut from the Big Shot Machine which was then stamped with Versa Mark Ink to give it a watermark look. The bottom layer of paper was embossed using the Big Shot. This is such an awesome piece of equipment. All the kids in our family actually put in to buy one for Mum for Mother's Day. Personally because of the problems I have in my hands & arms I find this much easier to use than the Cuttlebug as it's heavier and more stable. However it isn't as compact as a Cuttlebug and would be too bulky to carry around to workshops.

I particularly love the stamp set which we used in the following card.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.