Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas Day 2009 was held at our home with my sister and her family staying with us Christmas Eve. It's a tradition when Trudy, Mick & Brooke are here at Christmas that we visit the Christmas lights.
This year the Aged Care Village once again set up their wonderful Nativity.
Hubby, myself and our son .... Christmas Day.
Dessert time ................... lots of fresh fruit as well as a lovely icecream cake which my sister made.
All the family .....................
Liam & William having fun in the pool.
Our Christmas spread .... how spoilt are we to have such a wonderful lunch. Something to be very thankful for.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.