Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time for a catch up me thinks................


I must apologise for having been so slack with my postings the past months but health issues have flared and I've been totally unmotivated and disorganised to do anything much. Then when I've felt better have overdone things ..... as per usual. I never learn.

Then today I realised that I had heaps sitting in draft which hadn't been posted - oops. So if you want to catch up on all the happenings .... make yourself a cuppa and have a read. I will be adding more posts over the next few days.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Keryn - just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. Glad you are feeling better after health issues - look forward to seeing more on your blog :)

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.