Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Christmas Visitors

We regularly have native birds and animals visit however Christmas Day we were kept entertained by a couple of Kookaburras. They sat and 'laughed' all through lunch. Maybe they were hoping for something too.
Earlier in the day ... just after breakfast as soon as I'd put our the wild bird mix we had a pair of King Parrots drop by for a feed. These are only occasional visitors however we have lots of other parrots drop by regularly ..... Lorrikeets and Rosellas.
Lastly this koala decided to drop by. My brother and his family were just about to leave when this fella climbed down from one tree ......... walked across the yard only a few metres away from us and then climbed up another tree. There he just sat and watched us.


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Absolutely too cool - parrots and koalas in your yard! And your yard is like Eden! - hugs, Lynette

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.