Monday, April 19, 2010

My Birthday

Well October last year was a milestone birthday for me - lol. Initially I wasn't going to have a party or anything as I'm not someone who likes a fuss being made however mum ended up taking me and a group of friends to lunch at a lovely cafe in Woodford and then Graham had a lunch at home for family and a few friends on the Saturday after.

At Storey Brook Cottage - Myself, sister Jenni, niece Kate, Mum and sister-in-law Karen.
The 'Girls' at Woodford.
My friend Kerri-Ann who came to stay for a few days and share in the celebrations and give Graham a lot of help on the day at home.
With our son Phil and Graham.
With mum and dad.




No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.