Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Physio Today

Oh boy - was I sore today at Physio - I had been having muscle spasms all week in my lower back and between my shoulder blades and my skin had been sensitive all over (like having the flu) but this week my jaw had been worrying me again so that is what he worked on. It's the TMJ flaring - who knows why - I've given up wondering why this & that happens. Fortunately once my muscles have been worked on they do settle down and as long as I manage to have either a weekly massage or a physio treatment I'm not too bad.

My arms & wrists have really been playing up again the last couple of months & don't want to settle down at all but unfortunately that is a nerve and not a muscle problem. Grrrrr - it really gets so frustrating at times. There is so much I want to do and I love my craft & computer but have to really pace myself all the time.

1 comment:

Census said...

Ooch...this must hurt!!
I hope that things are feeling a little better and that the physio helped.

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.