Friday, December 19, 2008

Photos from Dad's Party

Well I finally have the photos from Dad's birthday party. There is one of him cutting the cake ..... we weren't able to get one of him blowing out the candles as he doesn't actually do that but moistens his thumb & forefinger & just extinguishes the flame by smothering it between his fingers. Not a good party trick though in front of the littlies. He's such a worry - LoL. Then another just after his non-existent speech.

I was also able to sneak in a photo of my brother and our son. Usually our son hates having his photo taken but because he & my brother were fooling around I was able to snap one.



1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Keryn!!! I just seem to be getting a WEE bit closer to Australia all the time now with ALL of the WONDERFUL ladies I am meeting in SCRAPLAND that live there!!! I SO wish to visit one day!

Thank you SO much for joining in on my excitement in FINALLY receiving a new computer with which to create! I TREASURE all comments and I thank you VERY much for YOURS!

GREAT family photos and 80th birthday to your father!!! Your son is a VERY handsome young man and I DO about camera avoidance!!!

Wishing you and your PRECIOUS family a MOST wonderful Christmas and ALL things GOOD in 2009!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.