Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Christmas Decorations

Well I had lots of fun with the PhotoImpact International and PhotoImpact Resource Centre Christmas Challenges this year. I hadn't managed any graphics for a few months because my hands had been worrying me too much but with the warmer days things settled down a bit and having challenges to meet helped me find some inspiration.

This is the Christmas Card for the PIRC - I also made two for PI-I however they are still to be judged so I am unable to show them to add them at present.


These are the baubles which I have made. Some were from last year but I added a few more again this year.




This was a decoration we had to make using different path shapes.


Another challenge we had was to decorate a Christmas tree so I added some of my decorations to the tree, put some presents underneath and added some shining stars.


We were also given a choice of doors to decorate - I altered my hanging decoration and placed that over the door with the long drops on either side and then made a wreath and poincettias which I placed on the front.


And this is my wreath:-

1 comment:

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

Hi Keryn
love your digi scraps - you will have to point me in the direction of the bauble tuts haven't seen any like that before
hugs Sam

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.