Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Cottage Scrapbooks Challenges

I am now a member of a wonderful digital scrapbook group called Cottage Scrapbooks. Last month I had a try at an Impromptu Challenge titled FREEDOM - so I chose to scrap a photo of pelicans which was taken on one of our holidays to Rainbow Beach. I love seeing wild birds that are free to come and go as they please.


This this month I attempted their Hybrid Challenge - where we had to mix digital and traditional scrapbooking. I chose to do a mini album and carried on the Christmas theme with embellishments.





I am in the middle of completing the impromptu challenge from December and had planned to try a couple more but seemed to be in a muddle through December and I didn't get half as much done as I had hoped.

2 comments:

Census said...

I love the Free to Fly page. Oh for wings!!
Your challenge albums are an inspiration.A really gorgeous hybrid collection, great work!!
I hope you are feeling a little better today and not so sore.
Happy New Year and may it be a wonderful one for you!!

JessicasMa said...

Very cool Hybrid album that you made! Keep up the great work!

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.