Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Visit to Caloundra

We had been going to hubby's sister & brother-in-law's home for Boxing Day lunch with some other members of hubby's family however I was so tired and sore after being out on Christmas Day that we had to cancel but went up Saturday afternoon instead. We were able to stay the night which was wonderful as I wouldn't have coped with having to travel there & back in the same day so soon after going into Brisbane for Christmas.

We have a lovely time - went for a walk Saturday afternoon along the foreshore and took the two dogs which hubby's sister is baby-sitting for her son. They are the cutest dogs and real people magnets.

Then Sunday morning we went for another longer walk and ended up at the Caloundra markets. We were able to find a cafe with outdoor seating as we had the dogs with us again so had a sit down with a nice coffee before heading back. The littlest dog was funny - about 10 minutes from home she just decided that she had walked far enough and sat down. Poor little thing - she is only about 6 months old and we'd walked about 5kms by then so I think she was getting tired.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.