Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Rag Angel

I was part of a ornament swap for a craft group which I belong to and wanted to make something special for my swap partner so decided on this rag angel. I first made these years ago but have made a few since. This might be my last one though as I had awful trouble tearing her skirt this time .... forgot about the effort required in gripping the calico and ripping it.

If anyone would like the instructions on making one I can either post them on here of if you want to leave me your email addy I can email them to you.

1 comment:

JessicasMa said...

I Love it! Please send me the instructions, I have seen something like this before , but never attempted one. Would love to do one! Thanks!

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.