Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged !!!

I've been tagged .... so now I have to let you know 5 things you don't know about me - well 5 things I don't think you know about me.

1. I have everything colour co-ordinated in my linen cupboard & get feral if someone puts something in wrong place.

2. I can't walk past a garden & see a weed without wanting to pull it out.

3. I am addicted to collecting digital graphics.

4. I found giving away horse riding after 40 years the hardest thing I have ever done.

5. I much prefer the bush to the beach.
So now I tag these 3 people --

Sam (samsscrapsandsigtags)
Gail (aussiescraps)
Dnad (dnadryad)

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.