Friday, December 19, 2008

Had a lovely day today.

Boy - it was another warm one today - the temperature at home reached 34degC (which is about 98 - 100deg F) however I went to lunch with the ladies I walk with. It was really enjoyable as they are a lovely group (there is 4 of us in total) and we have known each other for quite some time now. It was so lovely to actually be able to have a pre-Christmas get together as I had been feeling a bit left out of late. Hubby has been to a couple & our son has had more than his share ...

So we were able to escape from the heat for a few hours too & then afterwards browsed the nearby shopping centre.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.