Saturday, January 3, 2009

December Impromptu Challenge

Well I am having fun with learning about digital scrapping and really must recommend Cottage Scrapbooks (www.cottagescrapbooks.com/forum/) if you are interested in becoming involved with digital work. The members are so lovely and supportive plus there are heaps of challenges to give you inspiration and motivation.

The impromptu challenge for December was to do a layout of what you would wish for if time and money were no object. I chose to do mine on travel - even though I can't travel far with the fibromyalgia if money was no object I would be able to afford to travel first class - LoL.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.