Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Brom Flowers

I have more Broms in flower at the moment. These are the most stunning flowers. They start of as small pink clusters right in the heart of the plant and gradually work their way out until they are these beautiful pink flowers. As they age they also get little purple secondary flowers appearing. The blooms last for ages too.

As soon as I work out how to share my photos with on through 4shared I will add links but I haven't been able to sit for long enough to play around with it.





Hehe - well I'll see if I have done this correctly. Here I think is the link to 4shared if anyone would like a copy of these flowers. They are saved at 1000x750 although I can change that if you would like.

Large Pink Brom Flower 1

Large Pink Brom Flower 2

2 comments:

ann said...

Hi Keryn don't you just love the colours fo this flower

Anonymous said...

They are simply stunning!
Thanks for this!
Stella

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.