Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Son Has Flown The Coop

Well our son took possession of his unit on Wednesday. Even though he did live in Brisbane during his last year of Uni this time he is actually moving into his own place so it's exciting. He has done really well with his purchase. It's a very nice unit in a lovely area and close to transport and shops etc. He will also only be 10 minutes drive from work and is only 5 minutes from hubby and I.

Here is the unit block.

The new property owner ...........

Opening his front door to his first home - YAY.

Here is the lounge/dining/kitchen area. The laundry is to the right off the kitchen. Then the steps lead to the two bedrooms and bathroom.

This photo is of his back yard. It's fairly large and very private so he is intending to do a wooden deck with a shade sail over it leading from the laundry door for a bar-b-que area.

7 comments:

Craft and Scrap said...

Oh my! That is exciting and sad all at the same time!

:)

ann said...

The unit looks good
Now Keryn you have so much room to scrap
So when are you going to get back into it
Lv Ann x x

ann said...

Keryn you have been tagged hop over to my blog and see.

ann said...

Keryn you have been tagged. hop over to my blog and have a look.

ann said...

Keryn you have been tagged hop over to my blog and have a look

ann said...

Keryn I have tagged you pop over to my blog and have a look

Jules said...

Oh it's very nice !

How is he doing ?

Congratulations to your son buying this unit ! Must be very exciting :)

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.