Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 PICTURE MEME

I have been Tagged by Ann from Raggedyannsplayground to play this fun photo game.

What you do is:-

1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture

3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it

So here is my picture .....................

This is a photo of my mum with me and my little brother at I think the day of his Christening however I will have to ask mum for certain.It was taken in the front yard of their old home at The Gap in Brisbane. My brother was born early May so this would have been taken in winter. I had even forgotten I had this picture as it's amongst some I scanned for mum to have printed. Can't believe that is me though - I NEVER wear dresses - lol and isn't that such a cute little bonnet and mohair jacket. I would have been about 2 1/2 years old at the time.

So I now tag:-
Su at Suruha-Freespirit
Linda at Bon Scrapatit Designs
Gail at Aussie Scrap Designs
Kirsty at Kirsty Scraps
Vicki at Vicki's Blog - A Work in Progress
Vella at Wench Designs

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

3 comments:

artbeckons said...

love this picture... you should do something artsy with it =) thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

suruha said...

Thank you, Keryn. "6 Picture MeMe", eh? Sounds fun! Thank you for thinking of me.

I love the photo of you as a child. You are so cute! You know, back then, those were the styles. LOL

Hugs,

Su

Vella said...

Thanks for tagging me hun. I dont know if i will get to this as i dont have 6 folders where i keep my pictures. I did check out my 6th picture and was of our messy backyard....not sure where it came from lol. I do have another folder of pics but they arent in my picture folder yet lol.

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.