Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scrapping with Mum

Had a lovely few days last week doing craft with mum. As they are still settling into their new cottage and finding places to store things mum has left all her crafting things with me so she can just come around to scrap. I have plenty of table space to work at so we can just leave things laid out & not have to pack up each afternoon. Mum really motored through & managed to complete quite a few layouts. I only did one each day but at least I did get a few more photos done. I'll just have to stop taking more for a few years till I catch up - LoL.

These are my layouts:-

This is Gunde' who travels with us everywhere. Our son used to take Gunde' with him on holidays from the time he was 2 yo and as I have sort of inherited him it has become sort of a tradition that Gunde' still comes on holidays with Graham & myself. So this is Gunde' on Dunk Island.
This is my niece at one of her dance concerts. Don't you just love the pink wig.

Then finally I did a layout of Josephine Falls in North Queensland. These photos were taken during the same holidays that we visited Dunk Island and The Cape. It's such a beautiful area, crystal clear rock pools which are icy cold and lovely rainforest. Even though Cyclone Larry had been through the area 18 months prior the rainforest had started to regenerate.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.