Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feeling Blah Again .............

Why is it that everytime I take a few steps forward I seem to take as many if not more backwards. Just when I was looking forward to doing some creating & playing around with graphics I have the aches & fatigue hit again. Today I was feeling as if I had the flu again ......... that's the best way to explain it although it's not the flu but I ache all over and have this incredible tiredness hit where I just have to go and sleep. Slept for an hour again after my walk & breakfast this morning. Seem to be muddling and getting nothing done & there is so much I want to do.

The rain & storms don't help either as any change in weather seems to set things off although the warmer days are certainly better for me. Am sick of the rain already and the predictions are for a wet summer - ARGH - will be definitely climbing the walls and swinging off the light fittings by then.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.