Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our New Bathroom

Yay - the bathroom renovation is finally completed. Graham did the finishing touches today so now I can do the final clean as there is still a fine dust layer on things from sanding the ceiling and the bath became a store room for tools so that needs to be emptied. Not that it gets used anymore...with the water restrictions baths are becoming a thing of the past. Hopefully I will remember to post some photos here this week - just have to take them first -LoL.

Remembered to add the photos - Hehe.

Can't find my before photos :( but will keep looking - I know they are on a disk somewhere - LoL.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.