Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girl's Night In Sleepover

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month a group of friends got together for a Girls Night In Sleepover. We did have about 40 there for tea although only about 11 actually stayed the night. We had a wonderful time with lots of fun & laughs. My friend travelled up from the Gold Coast to spend the time with me and mum also came.

This is our table:- What is left of our sparklers - lots of smoke - Hehe and only a bit of sparkler.

Saturday morning was fun with those who slept over having a belly-dancing lesson. I honestly don't know who they get some bits to wobble whilst keeping the other bits still. The young lass who gave the demonstration was absolutely fantastic. She was only 15 but had been learning for 8 years.

Our instructor:-

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.