Monday, February 2, 2009

January Clusters

For another challenge on Cottage Scrapbooks we had to make a cluster. I needed something for some dance photos I want to scrap for my niece so made this music one.
I have saved it as a .png file if anyone would like it. It is only to be used for private use and please don't share the image but just direct anyone to my blog. Thanks.
Music Cluster

The second cluster is just for a layout I am wanting to do with my daylillies.
Again you are welcome to use the cluster for private use if you would like. It is also saved as a .png file.
Flower Cluster

3 comments:

Census said...

Thank you Keryn for the wonderful clusters!! They are beautifl...great work!
Hugs
June

Dea Spina said...

Your clusters are beautiful!
I love your photo as a child and you look great in a dress!
And, wow, that possum looks well fed! :)
I just wanted to let you know my Day 8 freebie's link works for me. Maybe you should try later.
Thanks for your support,
Dea

Sheila said...

love the second cluster cos I collect dragonflies, your blog is brilliant, and your work is too

hugs sheila xx

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.