Monday, February 9, 2009

Saturday night we went to Kyla & Troy's engagement party. Kyla is the daughter of good friends of ours. What a wonderful night. The weather was just perfect and it was a lovely relaxed, casual gathering. I had been a bit concerned about going out at night to a party as I am still prone to panic attacks if a lot of people are milling around me or if it is very noisy plus I tend to drift off into my own little world. But fortunately there weren't too many people there and we were able to find a table which was over to one side.

We then went back to our friends for the night so we didn't have to drive all the way home. It was fantastic to stay over as it gave us the opportunity for a good catch up with all the news and we had a lovely relaxed slow start Sunday morning.

They have a new dog, a staffy who thinks he is a person - lol. Graham and I came home from the party before the others and Charlie decided that he was going to come inside with us. Well Graham said NO in his best dog obedience voice and poor Charlie........well the corners of his mouth turned down, his ears drooped, his tail went between his legs and he slowly turned around and went back to his bed - poor dog. But by morning all was forgiven and he was ready for lots of pats and cuddles.

Here is a photo of the happy couple:
And a photo of Kyla's family:

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.