Monday, February 2, 2009

What Card Are You ................

June from Cen's Loft found this little quiz which tells you which Tarot card you are. Mine came up with the Star.

Here is what it says:

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.





3 comments:

Census said...

You are a star Keryn..in so many ways!!
They got it right!
Hugs
June

Carolyn said...

Keryn,

You didn't leave my an email address where I could answer your question about blogs designs. If you go to my blog (www.digicyberscraps.com) on the right hand side under the title "Some of my favorite designers and blogs" you'll see a blinkie for Shel's Scraps (it's the last blinkie). She has lots of wonderful free blog layouts that you can download. She even gives very easy directions to follow. That's where I started and then I set up a test blog to learn on.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for the nice comments about the new blog look.

Carolyn

Melisa said...

Hiya hun, its melisa from Melisa's Scraps!

How are ya!
Yea plz if u ever need to talk i am always here! Just stop by the Blog!

HMmmmmmmm wat kind of layout are u looking for?
I make my own - if you need help ill be happy to help ya babe!

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.