Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well we have arrived at Hervey Bay for a weeks holiday....something that both Graham and I are looking forward to. It's been a while since we've been away for more than a couple of days as I have so much trouble with travelling that we don't tend to venture too far. We stopped in on the way up to visit some friends who have moved house to a small sea-side town and had a lovely time catching up on all the happenings. They drove us around for some sight-seeing and we went to see how their new home is progressing then finished up at a cafe overlooking the water for some lunch. This is something that I think I could get used to.

1 comment:

ann said...

Hi good to see you back on the blog. lol.
Some beautiful photos there and glad you had a fab time.
lv ann xx

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.