Saturday, February 28, 2009

HOME

Well my laptop died last night. Went to check my emails and noting ........ not a spark of life apart from a green light on the front. Wouldn't even turn on. At least it was at the end of our holidays and not the beginning and fortunately I had saved nearly everything on my EHD. Just had a couple of digital layouts and a few designs that I had done that day that hadn't been transferred. Will have our son look at it tomorrow night when he comes over for tea.

Had a good trip home - it took just over 3 hours driving time as there wasn't much traffic. We did have a stop half-way though to stretch our legs and have a coffee. Sitting really plays havoc with my back & legs.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.