Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Challenges

Last month the quick technique challenge was to use something you've never used before on a layout which is an everyday item. The first one I did last month was using crushed fine white stones as a path leading to photos of my garden. I decided to do a couple more LO's along the same theme. One I used feathers for the photos of parrots which visit out yard & the other grevillea leaves for photos of some of our grevilleas in flower.
This month the challenge was to scrap a self-portrait with hidden journalling. My journalling is on a tag which slides in behind the top photo.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.