Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our challenges this month for Blumars were to make a Mother's Day card and also so a layout and to decorate a frame which would then suit the layout. My card has a little pocket on the front with a sentiment written on the card which slides neatly into the pocket.

This is my frame and layout - I wanted a fairly plain frame to did it with crackle medium and just adorned it with a few beads threaded on fine wire.

The photographic challenge for the month was to use Depth of Field so that the main object of interest is focused but the background is slightly blurry. I couldn't find anything flowering so used one of our fence posts instead.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.