Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photo Impact

I'm still plodding along with my Graphics course. Getting near to the end and in a way I'll be sorry to be finished yet will be happy to have completed it. There is so much I still want to do as this course has only touched on the basics but I have found it very interesting & will be trying lots of other techniques in the future. There is a wonderful supportive group of PI users who are there to assist & encourage each other and with all the new tutorials being written I think I will be kept out of mischief for some time to come.

I haven't been able to post my last few projects as they are animated & every time I load them it fails and I just get a static image on the screen (so if anyone has any ideas of where I am going wrong I would love to know.)

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.