Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mini Retreat

Well last weekend was the Blumars Retreat in Perth, however those of us who were unable to travel that distance were able to purchase a kit and work on the classes and challenge from home. Mum was able to come and spend the weekend with me and we had a wonderful time.

On Friday everyone had to dress in colours of the rainbow - this is mum's & my effort - lol - we are trying to sort of pages for the paper bag album which was one of the classes.

The paper bag album -Another class was to alter a letter. Here is my effort.Mum and I on Saturday - having time out with a cuppa - in the middle of making cards using stamps on acetate. This class was soooo frustrating - kept having the stamps blur & then had trouble lining up the card.

The stamped acetate cards -
The girls in Perth were having their photos taken in their PJ's so us mini-retreaters were asked to do the same.
This is the challenge - it was to make a tag album - something to store all the tags that were swapped over the weekend. I sent my tags over to Perth so am now awaiting the lovely assortment to put into my little album.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.