Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend at Forest Glen

Hubby & I have just had a lovely weekend away with friends at Forest Glen Resort. We rented one of the larger villas for two nights and had a fabulous time. Friday night another friend came who only lived a short distance away came over to visit so it was lovely to have a good catch-up. We had only met a few months ago via Blumars and have forged strong friendships since. Saturday morning we went for a drive to the Maroochy Bush Botanic Gardens.......what a lovely peaceful place. It was showery but we were able to dodge most of them and have a good wander around.
Then come afternoon the three of us girls crafted while our hubbies veged out. I made some beaded butterflies, dragonflies & ladybirds and the others were either making cards of journals. It's great to be able to craft with friends as most of the time I am doing things by myself.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.