Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mmmm - what's happening

Well this is a long-weekend for us.....Monday being Labour Day. Caboolture has had the Urban Country Music Festival all weekend - starting Friday night. The main concert was last night however I didn't go - think the crowds, noise & cold night air would have been too much for me. Am thinking about going to the Urban Blaze tonight which is a HUGE bonfire at the showgrounds & fireworks after. Will see how I am doing. Might take the camera along.

Just having a few quiet days at home - actually had fairly quiet days the past week. Apart from Physio on Wednesday & then lunch with a friend I have been able to be at home.

Have managed to make a start of some craft challenges for this month so am pleased about that. Usually I leave everything till last minute & then I am stressing instead of finding pleasure in my scrapbooking.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.