Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photo Impact

Have really been enjoying Photo Impact - would love to be able to spend heaps more time at the computer playing around with this programme - there is just so much that can be done and the beginners workshop tutorials are only skimming over the surface. In the past couple of weeks the tutorials I've done have been on blending images & changing an image with lighting.

With the blending one I took a beach scene & a photo of my niece at a theme park & blended the two.
And here is Gunde Bear looking through the porthole on the MV Trinity when we did the trip to the cape last year.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.