Thursday, March 6, 2008

Frustrations with computers - GRRRRR

Well - after threatening to throw my 'puter in the pool I finally sorted out this tutorial with the help of my mentor. I had tried & tried last week & gave up in frustration as I was sure there was something I was missing & no matter how hard I tried just couldn't manage to 'bend' the photo. Put it away in disgust & then had another go when I got home after having the few days away but Nooooo - still couldn't do it. Anyway - it turned out to be something simple & the 'dot' I was supposed to be clicking on to manipulate the line didn't show up with the background colour being used. The tutorial also didn't mention all the steps involved which made matters worse - anyway - finally finished it & am quite happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.