Monday, March 17, 2008

March Weekend Workshop

Last weekend was another Blumars weekend workshop. Mum came up on Friday so she was able to join in too. The challenges were to make a LO with a chocolate theme, make a card using ribbons & decorate a box. I actually threw my first card out as it just didn't turn out at all how I'd expected it to, then made a second one. Whilst making that card I was just playing around with shapes & had an idea of what to do with the original card so I dug it out of the bin & had a play around with it.
Here is the result -
This is the other card-
My "Chocolate" layout-
My decorated box-
We also had another wonderful card class - using a very simple technique. The cards are very effective though.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.