Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Monthly Challenges for Blumars

Maria is really keeping up busy this month - the challenges were an Easter poem on a layout, make an egg shaped Easter card, make an Easter present & the photography challenge was to take a night-time photo. I find it hard doing layouts which don't have photos on them & I'm also still not comfortable with making cards unless it's during a class.
The quick technique challenge for the month was to use an object on your page which you hadn't used before. I used gravel to make a path which I felt fitted in with the photos of our landscaping.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.