Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone

We are basically having a fairly quiet Easter break - had friends over for lunch yesterday - it's good to have a catch-up as we hadn't seen them for a few months. Up early this morning for the 6:00am service at Church. Usually the early Easter service starts in the dark but with Easter being so early this year it was quite light however they still had the 'campfire' lit out the front & then we all filed into a dark church.

I'm quite happy to not be doing a lot - the new meds are making me really tired. Don't know whether I'll stay on them as I don't think they are doing anything as yet - although the Dr. did say not to make any decisions till about 3 - 4 weeks as it can take that long for them to start taking effect. I did think things were a bit easier early last week but now feel that was due to not doing a lot rather than the meds. Have been terribly stiff & sore again the last couple of days. Even had difficulty getting out of bed to go for my walk. Maybe the change in weather has played some part in it too as last time we had unsettled weather I was very sore too.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.