Friday, January 25, 2008

Time with Mum

Have just spent a lovely week with mum. Dad brought her out last Sunday afternoon in time to do a Blumars craft class. We then spent Monday finishing the class & having a quiet day at home. On Tuesday Dad went home & dropped Mum off at the station so she could go into Brisbane for lunch with her cousins. I collected her from the station that afternoon.

Wednesday was my massage morning but in the afternoon we browsed around a couple of craft shops - had to replenish our supplies.

Yesterday neither of us felt like doing anything so it was just another nice quiet day at home doing a bit of this & that. Mum completed a few more layouts though.

This morning we decided to go to the local shopping centre for a browse around & a nice relaxing coffee and then dad came this afternoon to collect mum. I had thought of going back with them for a few days but was starting to wilt & needed a couple of days at home doing nothing.

These are photos my the layouts I did from Sunday night's class:-

And here are the fabulous ones that mum did -



No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.