Saturday, January 12, 2008

Had a great time with my little sister.

My sister & niece have been staying for a few days. I always enjoy their company & love having a catch up. The weather was awful again - rain, rain, rain - didn't walk Friday morning as it didn't stop for long enough so after breakfast it was time for some retail therapy. My sister is starting an album for her foal so we had a look around for some bits and pieces plus my niece is having fun with her craft too and finished a challenge for the Blumars Weekend Workshop. It was craft time that afternoon although I seemed to muddle more than do.

This is a photo of what my niece did for the weekend workshop challenge. They had to draw something that they did on their holidays.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.