Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fed Up & Frustrated

I just need to have a whinge. I'm sick of falling in a heap everytime I do a bit too much. The last couple of days I've been aching all over, tired to the point of exhaustion & everywhere is sore to touch - even brushing my hair hurts. Didn't even feel like going with hubby to the Australia Day celebrations on Bribie Island while he was working there.

I'm really beginning to wonder why bother going out at all or sitting doing craft or doing my graphics & emails etc on the computer. Can't sit, can't stand - Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. And each time it seems to take me longer to get over the flare-up. Don't know what I'd do without my friends.

Thanks heaps guys. (Hugs)

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.