Thursday, January 17, 2008

January with Blumars

We had a on-line weekend workshop with Blumars last weekend. With a few challenges - a card, a layout & an OTP (off the page item). The card had to be in the form of an invitation so I chose a teapot with a Tea Party sentiment.


The layout was to be on a New Year theme which took a bit of thought as a lot of the New Years celebrations were washed out.

There were also a couple of classes which were great fun. One was an little gift purse which is large enough to holda voucher / shopping card. The other class was for a mini-fold out album.


This month had a quick challenge where we had to use photo corners on a layout but not to hold the photos. I used mine as leaves & to hold the petals of the flowers together.

The monthly challenges are photographic in which we had to frame a photo with something, the Layout with a Celebrate theme, a Congratulations card & the OTP is to make a mobile / wind chime thingy. I have got as far as the Layout & the photo.

My layout was based on a pre-Christmas luncheon we had at Storeybrook Cottage in Woodford.

This is my entry for the photographic challenge which was taken at Boreen Point.



No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.