Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls Night In

Had a wonderful time with a group of friends last weekend (Friday night) - most of whom are from my church. Haven't been to a sleepover like this for a LONG time. Can't remember when the last time would have been. It was a fundraising get-together in aid of Breast Cancer Research & the purchase of hymn books for our Sister Church in the Marshall Islands. We had so much fun. It was based on a pink theme as you can see from the photos - pink tablecloths, plates, cups, candles. We had to wear pink - I even managed to find a pair of pink pj's & pink underwear. We had to take a pink gift for a silent auction & something pink to share for morning tea on the Saturday.

We had 21 for tea on the Friday night - 17 of whom stayed the night.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.