Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hooray - It's Sunshine

Although we really need the rain for the dams we were starting to get a bit sick of it. You'd think we were in North Qld as since the New Year we've only had a couple of fine days. At least one of the dams is over 55% but the other two are still only sitting at about 17%. Fortunately it seems to clear for a little while in the morning so I can get my walk in & there's only been a couple of days that I've missed. Managed to get out into the yard Monday afternoon once the rain started clearing & again yesterday afternoon. No rain at all today so hopefully we'll have a couple of sunny days now to allow the ground to dry out a bit. I find rain really depressing as I need to get outside & wander around the yard for relaxation. Can't stand being cooped up inside.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.