Sunday, January 20, 2008

Renovations

Yay - my laundry is finished. I am so thrilled with it. Have always loved cupboards made of timber & iron. Hubby made an area for my baskets & I have heaps of room under the tubs for all my 'laundry clutter'. I went for a glass splash back as we have been so happy with the one that was installed in the kitchen - so easy to care for.


Mmmm - next on the renovation list is the bathroom. Shower first & then the rest. Haven't decided on what to do with the vanity as yet so any suggestions would be gratefully received.
The floor tiles will be the same as in the laundry.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.