Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a WET WET WET Day

Wow - it is soooo wet today. It poured all last night and unfortunately I wasn't able to go for my morning walk as it was still bucketing down. Hardly stopped all day. Usually I start to climb the walls and hang from the ceiling fans on wet days - hate being cooped up inside but today I had physio so Judy, my friend, took me to that and then we stopped at a couple of craft places on the way home for some retail therapy. Well what else are you supposed to do on a wet day. It has eased off somewhat tonight with just showers and not constant rain.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.